drugstore.com, inc. (sexual well being Program)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Will be going out with her on Saturday night

I am happy to tell you all that I finally got up the nerve and asked her out. After buying quite a few pastries, I simply ran out of place to keep them…





And then – yesterday – she turned to me and said, "How come you buy so much? Do you have a sweet-tooth?"



Blushing profusely, I replied, "No, you see.. I was passing through." And then realizing that I had been coming here for the last week – non-stop continued, "and I…" I just didn't know what to say.



She smiled backed. "Are you doing this to get to know me?"



Dumb, I though to myself – I am acting so nervously that she will surely reject me. "Well I was simply flabbergasted when I came in a few days back.. and you have such beautiful eyes that …."



"You are cute," she intervened. "And your Indian accent is so charming."



"How did you recognize my accent?"



"I love Indian and have only just returned."



What can I say – we began talking (ok – not for long – only about 10 minutes – she took a break). She mentioned that there is a great Indian movie at a theatre near her house and wondered whether I would like to go.



Well – between you and me – I do not like Indian movies – but I said yes. There is no need to tell her that – is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment