drugstore.com, inc. (sexual well being Program)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Met a Really Cute American

I want to tell you about one of the cutest people I have ever met. And I have been places – or at least a few countries. She has shoulder length dark brown curls that immediately rise up with the slightest breeze and a dimple right next to her left ear.




Lia – that is her name and though she has a slight limp, she has a voice that seems to belong to an Italian goddess. Sweet but fluffy.




Rushing home after work and crisscrossing through traffic I was forced to stop at a traffic light. The aroma from a nearby bakery made me realize that I had not eaten since 11 in the morning and so I parked, entered and saw her there. Wearing a white apron that broke off into frills a bit above her knee, she was helping an old (must have been) Pakistani or Indian lady pick out sweets. Pretending to be interested in the same sweets I approached her.




She smiled and asked, "Can I help you Sir" in a voice that made me forget lines that I was ready to say.




"Uhhh" was all I blubbered out.




I turned to leave but she placed her hand on my shoulder. "Maybe you want some sugar doughnuts? They are fresh."




I took six of those and six of some other kind too. Man – did I act dopey! So I was determined to go back the next day and make my move.




Well – today is yesterday's tomorrow and I have just returned from the bakery. I was a bit better this time – but there was a crowd and I barely managed to ask her name.




Tomorrow – I have a plan. I am going to take with me a lumpy briefcase and buy two dozen doughnuts. Naturally – I will not be able to carry them all – so I will ask her to help me take them all to my car.




What do you think? Clever? Will it work?

No comments:

Post a Comment