drugstore.com, inc. (sexual well being Program)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Why I want to Date American Singles

Hi Ajay,

I do appreciate your concern, and I thank you for replying and trying to help me.

I agree with you and want to accept your advice, and sine I suppose others will want to know more about me – here goes:

I want to meet American Singles and by this I mean American Woman because I think they are the most beautiful women in the world – they are smart, intelligent and suave and have an opinion of their own!

Who knows? Maybe I'll love her and maybe she will love me and who knows maybe not!!!!

Wwhatever happens with American singles, I don't really care if she is a Muslim American girl or a Christian American girl, what I want to find from all American singles is someone with Personality: Beautiful, Nice, Smart and Honest !

I hope we will be successful!
Yours,
Ibrahim, Mustafa

No comments:

Post a Comment