drugstore.com, inc. (sexual well being Program)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mostafa Wants to Meet American Singles

Dear Ajay,
I so glad to hear from you, and I'm really happy that you took the time to send me this note and for your advice. Actually I would like to meet American singles (women). leave in Iraq, so I'll be so glad if you can help make this happen.

Any other advice is also highly appreciated and I want to get started.

I need your support.... please advise!

thanks
Mostafa


TO help you meet and begin dating American Singles please answer these for me so that I can help you find someone easily:
  1. Do you have a computer at home?
  2. Is it easy for you to go online?
  3. I could open a blog for you. Do you have any preference for what I should call it?
  4. If I do open such a blog, I would need a picture of you to attract
    the ladies. Do you have one handy?
  5. Are you looking for American Muslim women? Does it matter?

If I think of something else, I'll ask again. And again – if anyone wants to pitch in and help Mostafa find love in America – please be my guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment