drugstore.com, inc. (sexual well being Program)

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Beautiful Woman Seeking Love, Romance and So Much More

Beautiful Brazilian single woman is seeking a good-hearted single man with whom to start a completely new life. I am a nurse and stand 5’ 7” and weighs 130 lbs. I am faithful, caring, understanding, loyal, and easy to get along. My interests are cooking, music, reading, tennis, movies, and traveling. I am ready to put a smile on your face when we are together in the same bed. You are welcome to contact me if you are single. Miss Franklin Arko, PO Box 100, Adoagyiri-Nsawam, Ghana or Email me

If you are seeking marriage, love, dating, companionship, a soul mate, friendship, online romance or just a pen pal, then One World Singles is for you. It is the coolest place to meet the nicest singles from around the world. All colors, ages (18+) religions, ethnicities and lifestyles. Browse through thousands of profiles, upload your own photo and personal details, see who is online, meet your soul mate, conduct instant messaging and begin having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment