drugstore.com, inc. (sexual well being Program)

Sunday, April 3, 2011

On Female American Singles:

Here are some amusing sayings and quotes (not by me) on what it is to be an american woman:
  • Behind every successful american woman is herself.
  • A woman is like a tea bag...

    You don't know how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
  • Coffee, chocolate, men - some things are just better rich!
  • Don't treat me any differently than you would the queen !
  • I'm out of estrogen - and I have a gun!
  • Warning: I have an attitude - And I know how to use it!
  • Of course I don't look busy - I did it right the first time.
  • Do not start with me. You will not win.
  • All stressed out and no one to choke!
  • I can be one of those bad things that happen to bad people!
  • How can I miss you if you won't go away?
  • Don't upset me! I'm running out of places To hide the bodies!
  • If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen!



BlogSweet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment