drugstore.com, inc. (sexual well being Program)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dating American Singles is Nothing Like Dating Lia!

When we reached home, I was shy. I wanted to kiss her, but I had never kissed a girl before so I held back. She looked at me, glanced at my lips and then into my eyes. My heart missed a beat and I felt a pounding in my ears.

"Good Night," she whispered.

I didn't hear her. "Excuse me?" I asked.

She whispered again.

She beckoned me to come closer and then blew softly into my ear. "Good Night," she whispered. I shivered.

I was about to move my head back, when she planted a kiss on my lips. At first it was a soft peck. Then another. Then a longer one. I felt her lips pressing against my mouth and her tongue trying to push against my lips.

I parted my lips and allowed her to penetrate my mouth. Our tongues kissed. I felt both repulsed and highly aroused.

I don't know how long the kiss was, but she then left. I watched her go and couldn't help but stare at her jeans moving rhythmically to some silent beat. They were round like a woman's behind and not small or too thin.

She turned, waved me a kiss and entered her building.

I remained there for a while staring into the space between where she had been and where I was. I knew then that dating her would be more than just fun. Or at least I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment