drugstore.com, inc. (sexual well being Program)

Monday, December 12, 2011

Horrible American Singles


Yesterday - I have to say for the first time - I ran into some truely horrible american singles.

They were loud and made a drunken racket. Behaving like they owned the place, they went on to spill their beer all over the bar.

But - I was even willing to ignore that - there was a young pretty girl among them - brunette with long curls and eyelashes that could swing to a salsa beat. Her hazel eyes was an aded bonus and when she smiled - I felt light coming out from her.

She was wearing a light yellow short top that ended near her midriff and a long black skirt with a white strike in them. Thinking I had a chance i tried to get her alone but she was always with them..

and then....

she began to come over ...

I smiled - and so did she ....

standing in front of me - I said hi - and she ssaid Hi too

suddenly she picked up her t-shirt and thrust her sizable breasts towards me - want to touch she asked?

I was stunned and didn't know what to say - she asked again as her friends cheered roudily - she was drunk - and I told her so -

she came even closer and she pressed her open chest into my face - i moved away (even though i did't terribly mind)

she said - yeah well - thats all you will get to see - want more - pay up.

I left the bar and I can still hear their laughing ...

and to think I thought she was a nice girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment